At KnH Quality Time Services we provide excellence in education, recreation and care to all individuals who attend our service.
KnH Quality Time Services achieve this by providing progressive, individualised, supportive programs complimented with an expansive and changing curriculum which benefits an enhanced health status and skill development with eventual support to assist our clientele to achieve inclusion into community participated organisations and venues.
To provide a springboard where skills and confidence can develop in a supportive environment which allows individuals to progress to desired, independent goals and memberships at community venues.
This includes opportunities to:
- Maintain skills
- Build on skills
- Learn new skills
- Enjoy themselves
- Develop friendships
- Increase self esteem through participation
- Introduce a variety of quality lifestyle experiences
“Due Care? KnH Do!”
- KnH Quality Time Services are an endorsed Disability SA Day Options Provider
- Located Close to the Northern & North Eastern at Paracombe
- New Program located at Lobethal covering Adelaide Hills & Mt Barker Regions
- Professional, Caring & Qualified Staff
- Community Partnerships Programs, Work Experience & Voluntary Work Programs
- Structured Programs, Arts & Crafts, Computers, Garden & Maintenance, Fruit Picking, Environmental Programs, Cooking, Swimming & Indoor Sport Programs.
- Air Conditioned Premises & Transport – Access Vehicles driven by qualified KnH Staff
- Professional Reporting & Communication
- Safe, secure Facilities & Grounds
Structured Day Option Programs
KnH Quality Time Services offer structured and varied Day Option Programs. It is our aim to continually improve on the options we offer our clients. Several of our programs include in-house Arts & Crafts, Community Volunteer Program, eg. Gardening & Maintenance of Paracombe Recreation Grounds, Voluntary Work Experience programs which encompass our valued partnerships and Environment Care.
Our Day Options Programs are based at Paracombe and Lobethal. Nestled on top of the hills and in amongst the beautiful orchards and vineyards of the surrounding community, you wouldn’t guess that our Paracombe program is only 15 minutes from the North Eastern Suburbs. We are most fortunate to have formed a Partnership with the Paracombe Community and very much appreciate the support given to us including access to the local orchards of which we utilise as part of our Work Experience program. This also supplies produce for our Award Winning Cooking Programs and Exhibits at the Mt Pleasant Show.
Our Lobethal Program is operated out of our head office, nestled in the Old Woollen Mill complex from which we service the Adelaide Hills and Mt Barker regions. Surrounded by classic brick buildings and green lawns, our newest edition is sunny, pleasant and opportunity-riddled for activities with many of our valued Community Partnerships located on our doorstep.
In our Partnerships Program, which extends across both Paracombe and Lobethal, we are heavily involved in our Environment. Once such Partnership is working with Forestry SA, where we assist in clearing and planting areas of the beautiful surrounds of the Mt Crawford Forest. An enjoyable experience for all.
KnH Quality Time Services have professional and caring Staff under the direction of Kym Plunkett who has had many years experience as a Registered Nurse in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health.
KnH Quality Time Services have a fleet of vehicles which are regularly maintained and air conditioned. All our vehicles are driven by experienced, friendly staff.
KnH Quality Time Services currently operate:
- 48 weeks per year
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Drinks & Sunscreen supplied
- Pick Up/Drop Off at a central point or as arranged from home where possible